Saturday, October 17, 2015

DIY How to Make Stick On Mustache Favors Classier with Clever Packaging

As part of my surprise balls, I bought mustaches. These usually come in a card of 4-6 so I had to separate them.

Stick on mustaches are not a high end item and. Some of them, if you didn't know what they were, look remarkably like a vaguely caterpillar-shaped piece of fake fur. I wasn't sure how to make them recognizable during the surprise ball unwrapping.




So, I took them off of the card and repackaged them. I bought a pack of 100 pretzel rod bags (for making candy) for less than $1.00.




Then, I used cheap cardstock to print then cut nicely shaped tags, which I inserted into the bags with the mustaches to make them look a bit more "high society."


The tags are worded as follows:

Congratulations Sir or Madam!
You are about to enter the world of the stylish elite with your dapper new stick on mustache! 
Where it with pride! You look fetching!

I'll attach the blank here for you to download, it's just a png. To make these fit inside a pretzel rod bag, they can't be more than 1 1/2" tall. If you are using Cricut, these were made with the "print then cut" feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment